Wednesday 7 September 2016

A newly blogger right here....

Hello my dear readers, am a new blogger here trying to share my life with you.
Am Aneth Nkeni a new blogger based in Mwanza, Tanzania. I work at St.Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) as an assistant lecturer for two years now. It has been a wonderful experience working with SAUT and living in Mwanza or ‘Rocky City’ as it has been referred to by many people who happen to visit the city.
This week Wednesday am attending a training about ‘internet training for journalism’ which is held at Mario Mgulunde library computer lab. SAUT main campus. This training has been organized by a finnish based foundation VIKES and a Tanzanian based organization MISA. As one of the participants in this training am excited about the session itself and I have a number of expectations on the training. Am not a journalist but I expect to gain a lot for the four days of training sessions. I expect to gain more knowledge on internet use especially when searching for materials and guiding my students with their assignments online. I also expect to challenge my experience on the use of internet for learning as well as making use of internet as a platform to share my professional and social life experiences.
Just to give you a secret about my today's post, I have learnt how to blog from my today's session with our trainer Mr. Peik Johansson. This is just the beginning, I expect and hope to share more with you….

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment